Friday, June 1, 2007

Week Day Movies


3 movies during the week days. Yes 3 movies and lots of time spent with him, that is what makes me feel that I am not just born to work with WF.

Okay, the movies were : Shootout @ LA, Metro and Cheeni Kam

And I didn't quite like any of these. But, the 3 were good enough to spice the routine of work, cook, eat n sleep.
Reviews:a. Shootout @ LA


Vivek Oberoi (sorry, I don't recall his new spelling) quite good. First time I liked him was in COMPANY and now in this movie. Difficult to write this "like" word for him as I am die heart Salman fan.

Sanjay Dutt oo LA LA..I wish he soon gets as old as he seems in the movie..then he will look even better.

Amitabh, Arabaz, Sunil Shetty and the change: Ok !

And that Girl Oh God, I wish Director 'd have let Rakhi Sawant to perform a number than her.

Mika sang very good. He being from my native may bias my opinion.

OR : Ok

b. Cheeni Kam

Little Girl **** (Swini) and the old woman (Zohra Sehgal) - Excellent.

Big B - Good

Tabbu - The BEST and I really liked the dresses she wore. South Silk fabric with Delhi kinda Laces..


OR : Ok+

c. Metro


Totallly Bundle Movie, liked one single dialog "This big metro city gives us a lot but in returns it charges us even more".

And that's it for now. Have fun.

Cheers !

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

watchin hindi movies ..
guddd yaar.....
and a nice trailor of d movies....
ab toh main zaroor dekhoonga?????

AaaDee said...

yeah here near to house is a multiplex which runs only hindi movies :)

yeah watch shootout n cheeni kam.

Anonymous said...

how do u watch 3 movies in week days!!? am feeling jealous :-(

Anonymous said...

Nice to see your blog. 3 Movies in week end.Good god! You are a blessed one.

AaaDee said...

Hi Vineet & Achiles

They say "Zazba ho ander To dikhta hai Bahar"

So just keep the spirits high.!

So gear up guys !!

YumYeD said...

aah.. movies on weekdays.. reminds me of the time we watched Masti ;)
watch Shrek 3 if u get a chance.. nice one.

AaaDee said...

actually amit is also asking me to watch shrek 1, 2 & 3. He downloaded all during this week end and when we sat all ready to watch, it started playing in French :)

ll be watching soon during this week.. did u like it?

YumYeD said...

:) yeah. i watched it.. very nice